So apparently iCloud was hacked and pretty much every female celebrity’s nudes were leaked. I’d like to remind my followers not to post them, because they’re supposed to be private, and just because some asshole leaked them doesn’t mean you should make it worse by spreading them around.
Can you post pictures of you tattoos? I'd love to see them.
I’ll have thief-of-muffins get pictures of them and then I’ll post them, Since i’m not home.
I challenge you to post this publicly and post 5 positive things about yourself and then send this to 10 of your favorite followers
1. I’m opinionated
2. I don’t give up easy
3. I care more than most
4. I can eat a large pizza by myself
5. I have nice tattoos.
There you goooo
My review of As Above, So Below
Okay, but seriously. The movie was a disappointment, and a waste of money and an hour and a half of my time. There was little that was actually scary. WARNING SPOILER ALERT NOT THAT YOU ACTUALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS MOVIE AT ALL. Which occasionally happens in a horror movie with a lot of jump scares. Which this movie was not. There may have been between 3 and 5 of what I would call jump scares, and about 2 good ones. By the end it came down to trivial things like water changing into blood (which appeared to have the consistency of jello) and random hands coming out of it. I found it more amusing than scary. When the subterranean guy who went missing smashes the girl’s head on the rocks, I laughed. I thought the guy in black was Satan or possibly Death and that was pretty cool. But a broken piano? SpOoKy. And a guy getting pulled into a random flaming car then his feet are sticking out of the ground? So TeRrIfYiNg. Some lady in a cult with really big eyes who follows them around? I’m ShAkInG iN mY bOoTs. If you’re looking to be scared, stay home and watch the Blair Witch Project instead.
That’s the thing about this movie, it’s not horror, it’s suspense. The piano, the car, the random girl, the little brother, and the lost friend were all things the people hadn’t dealt with so things that would remind them popped up (hence the piano, the car..)
It ddin’t come down to the water changing, they triggered everything that happened.
If you’re looking for horror, yeah this movie may not be for you, but if you’re looking for a plot that has a meaning and reasoning, go see it.
It really helps if you pay attention to the things they see and find.
7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
9.What should you be doing right now?
14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
th-e-schwa and animal videos
24.What ARE you looking forward to?
MY BEST FRIEND IS COMING TO TOWN
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- 2.When did your last hug take place?
- 3.Are you a jealous person?
- 4.Are you tired right now?
- 5.Do you chew on your straws?
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease?
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
- 8.Do you cry easily?
- 9.What should you be doing right now?
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now?
- 13.Do you believe in love?
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 17.Will you get married?
- 18.When was the last time you smiled?
- 19.Does anyone like you?
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with?
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- 37.Can you live a day without TV?
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- 39.Three names you go by..
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship?
- 41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- 43.What’s your current problem?
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
- 46.How many kids do you want to have?
- 47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
Two stars of the movie Heathers died at an early age: Jeremy Applegate (Peter Dawson, whose character prays he will never commit suicide) committed suicide with a shotgun on March 23, 2000, and Kim Walker (Heather Chandler, who had the line “Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?”) died of a brain tumor on March 6, 2001.
coming out of the closet? no. i’m coming out of my cage and i’ve been doing just fine gotta gotta be down because i want it all
I learned that people can easily forget that others are human.
— "Prisoner" from the Stanford Prison Experiment (1971)